October 1, 2020
Optimised SOFTGRIP braid technology.
Drawing on experience in both mechanical and textile product design the new XTX Soft Grip Clutch uses a combination of new materials to offer mid load rope holding in a lightweight, compact device. Using an innovative new braided ‘soft grip’ technology to engage and hold a loaded line, the XTX benefits from being very ‘kind’ to the rope cover with a controlled and easy release.
• Optimised SOFTGRIP braid with high-performance braid anchor technology
• Gentle on rope covers – increase the lifecycle of your ropes
• Neat, retracting toggle for fingertip control of clutching power
• Controlled and consistent release across full range of loads
• Push button clutch activation with lock-open indicator
• Full enclosed body protects against accidental release
• Small footprint and very low profile with no handle rotation space required
• Simple, versatile installation – 2 fasteners for deck, bulkhead, rig or tunnel mounting
• Remote release capability
• Easy set-up, no performance tuning required
• On-deck access for cleaning or replacing SOFTGRIP diameter changes